Save up to 20% on travel with Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways are pleased to be appointed as the preferred airline partner for the 12th International Congress on Obesity.
Registered participants can enjoy an exclusive fare with up to 20% discount off market fares to attend ICO 2014 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Qatar Airways invite you to experience their 5-Star service onboard, voted 'Airline of the Year' 2011 and 2012.
To take advantage of these special fares, please visit the Qatar Airways website here using promo code KULICO14.
Terms and Conditions:
- Book by: 20th March 2014
- Travel (Outbound) between 7th March 2014 and 20th March 2014 (Inbound) as per the Ticket Validity
- *Discounts may vary according to the point of departure
- Valid on Qatar Airways flights only
- Offer is valid for bookings which are made through qatarairways.com/ico2014
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability
- Offer is not valid on all fares and is applicable on return flights only
- Customers who did not receive a discount, cannot be credited retrospectively
- Not valid in combination with any other promotion
- Other conditions apply, please review at the time of booking
- To return to this exclusive offer page, make sure to visit qatarairways.com/ico2014
Discounted travel with Lufthansa
Lufthansa German Airlines offer a comprehensive global route network linking major cities around the world. As an airline partner, Lufthansa offers special prices and conditions to delegates, exhibitors and invited guests.
To make a reservation, please view the Lufthansa website here and enter the access code GBZAQGN in the 'Access to Your Special Lufthansa Offer' area. This will open an online booking platform that will automatically calculate the discount offered or provide you with an even better offer if another promotional fare is available.
NOTE: Pop-ups must be enabled otherwise the booking platform window will not open.
The promotional fares are also available through your IATA / ARC travel agent. Travel agents can obtain ticketing instructions by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the access code as a reference.