THE DEADLINE FOR TRAVELLING FELLOWSHIP APPLICATIONS HAS NOW CLOSED
IASO travel bursary awards are available to assist scientists and clinicians to attend ICO who would otherwise be precluded from participation for financial reasons.
- Applicants for this award must demonstrate their financial need for such support to attend the meeting
- Preference will be given to applicants from developing nations – as defined by the World Bank criteria
- There is no age limit
To apply, the applications should include:
- Date of application
- Name of the Award
- Name of applicant with full institutional affiliation
- Letter of recommendation (max 1 page – written by a member of any National Association supporting the application)
- Full CV of candidate
- PDFs of 1-2 papers published by the candidate
Deadline for Travelling Fellowship Applications: 1st September 2013
Applications will be reviewed by the IASO Awards Committee and the successful applicants are expected to be announced in November.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.