Specialist Certification of Obesity Professional Education (SCOPE)
The Specialist Certification of Obesity Professional Education (SCOPE) education programme equips health professionals with up to date, evidence-based obesity management resources, enabling them to better treat their obese patients and to excel in their careers.
Although SCOPE e-learning just launched in April 2012, we have already seen tremendous demand for the service, with over 6,000 health practitioners registered from all over the world.
User feedback indicates that several aspects of our programme are particularly attractive:
- online content developed by obesity experts
- flexibility to schedule learning around professional obligations
- all courses awarded CPD points to meet annual professional development targets
- CME credit for doctors (see here for list)
- all courses are certified by the Association for Nutrition
- opportunity to earn a Certification in obesity management at no additional cost and with no time limit to complete.
Watch this video in Arabic
Find out more!
The SCOPE programme consists of five different streams: E-learning, Live training, Certification, Fellowship and Accreditation. Learn more about SCOPE!
Sign up for the latest updates on SCOPE!