SCOPE Accreditation - get your obesity courses recognised!
IASO encourages organisers hosting events, courses and meetings related to the management of obese and overweight patients to apply for SCOPE Accreditation.
IASO is now a member of The CPD Certification Service, and offers CPD Certification for your event as part of SCOPE Accreditation.
- Recognition for providing courses that have been scrutinised by an independent and international panel of experts - a system of quality control
- Promotion of your event to IASO's extensive network of contacts, on the SCOPE website and in the SCOPE e-learning portal
- Allocation of SCOPE points for participants to earn, which count towards SCOPE Certification
- Allocation of CPD points for participants
- Feedback and support while hosting a SCOPE Accredited event
- Become part of a growing global nework of experts on obesity management
- License to apply the SCOPE Accredited symbol on accredited course material and certificates
- Wider appeal for and added value to, your material, courses and activities