What do I get with a SCOPE e-learning course?
SCOPE modules are designed by obesity experts to provide you with the most essential information. The modules contain narrated slides, interactive elements, reflective questions, suggested further reading and a final assessment to test your knowledge of the subject matter. Modules are accredited with CPD and CME* points as well, so you can use them towards professional development requirements.
Modules cover a wide range of topics
- Weight management in primary care
- Decision making for bariatric surgery
- When is Surgical Treatment Appropriate?
- Childhood Obesity: A Pyramid of Clinical Conundrums
- Obesity in Schizophrenia NEW
- Practice Exam - American Board of Obesity Medicine
- Obesity and pregnancy Part I
- Obesity and pregnancy Part II
- Risks of obesity in pregnancy
- Assessment and management of obesity in children and adolescents
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Obstructive sleep apnea and hypertension
- Obesity and bone
- Obesity and kidney function
- Body weight and body composition in menopause
Access the full course catalogue and Register here
SCOPE Podcasts. Our e-learning programme contains podcasts too - find out more!