What do I get with a SCOPE e-learning course?
SCOPE e-learning modules are designed by obesity experts and practitioners to provide you with the most essential information on various topics in the shortest time possible. The modules contain narrated slides, interactive elements, reflective quesitons, suggested further reading and a final assessment to test your knowledge of the subject matter. All modules are accredited with CPD points as well, so you can use them towards professional development requirements.
Try our sample modules!
Curious? Take a peek at a snippet from two of our online courses using the buttons below.
Modules cover a wide range of topics, including:
- An etiological approach to the assessment of obesity
- Treatment of diabetes in obesity
- Clinical management of childhood obesity
- Body weight and body composition in menopause
- When is surgical treatment for obesity appropriate?
- Obesity and bone
- Physical activity during weight maintenance
- Obstructive sleep apnea and hypertension
- The Edmonton Obesity Staging System - video module coming soon!
- Obesity and pregnancy: impact on fertility, obstetrics and the child
- Decision making for bariatric surgery
- How to trigger change in your patients - video module coming soon!
Access the full course catalogue here
SCOPE Podcasts. Our e-learning programme contains podcasts too - find out more!